In this post, you will find some of the best tips we’ve learned over the years o f experience doing meal prep and healthy food delivery in San Diego.
- The first and most important is to avoid energy spikes and crashes throughout the day by eating high-fiber and high-protein foods for breakfast or lunch. Always be prepared and carry your meals and protein snacks so you don’t have to rush into a vending machine or fast food. Instead, have your healthy prepared meals delivered to you.
- Stop yourself and have a plan
Decide ahead how much you will eat of each thing and stick to it, for this purpose, our portioned meals can help you to prevent overeating
- BYOW (Bring Your Own Water) hydrating yourself is one of the most beneficial things you can do for weight loss since it will flush the toxins from the body, which is especially important during times of fat metabolism.
- Stop Skipping Fat – healthy fats like avocados, walnuts, and olive oil not only add richness to your food, you also stay satiated for longer and at the end of the day, this will keep your calorie count on check.
- Eggs are excellent, you can eat the whole egg in moderation and do not skip the yolk to benefit from all its properties like vitamins A, .D, E and K along with omega-3 fats.
- Skip the junk food at the office and don’t’ store it at home, if you really make a conscious decision of eating some fries or cookies, you’ll have to head to the store and hopefully think twice once you get there. And do not store snacks at home, it’s proven that they will make you binge more often than if you avoid having them.
Viva Foods is one of the best meal prep companies in San Diego
We help people to eat healthily and lose weight, give us a call and start your meal delivery plan.