April is the Stress awareness month and turns out that we can benefit from some foods to reduce it – a good food delivery service like Viva Foods, must be aware of how food interacts with your mood. Here is our favorite list.
April is the Stress awareness month and turns out that we can benefit from some foods to reduce it – a good food delivery service like Viva Foods, must be aware of how food interacts with your mood. Here is our favorite list:
- Avocado 🥑vitamin B6 helps the body make several neurotransmitters and have positive effects on the nervous system
- Bananas 🍌 provide tryptophan that is needed to produce serotonine which helps regulate sleep and moods
- Walnuts – a great source of omega fatty acids Salmon – it‘s omega acids prevent cell dysfunction that leads to mental disorders and regulates dopamin and serotonin which have calming properties
- Asparragus – provide folate – it’s deficiency has been linked to depression and anxiety so we believe it has a valuable amount of mood boosting nutrients
- Probiotics – your gut bacteria is needed to produce neurotransmitters which prevent anxious feelings – they also inhibit neurotoxins which can damage nerve tissue and lead to anxiety
- Magnesium – it acts as a barrier that prevents stress hormones – other good stress fighting foods are: chia seeds, oats, kale, turkey, chamomile, berries and chocolate
🍫 Eat this food to increase your happy vibes!
#avocado #stress #mentalhealthawareness #goodfood #nutritionguide #sandiegomealprep #sandiego #downtownsandiego #sandiegomealdelivery #healthydiet #healthymind #health #lajolla #sandiegofitness #foodtherapy #naturalmedicine #sandiegowellness #cleaneating #salmon #walnut #banana #realfood #psychology